Sunday, May 9, 2010

You know what kinda rhymes with Success? Mess.

So yeah... I'll try and sum up my Mother's Day BBQ for ya: 

*Dad's guacamole needed one more Serrano pepper, not THREE more - tomorrow should be interesting. 

*Zuhair's shorts were way too short - even funnier as he's a very leathery tanned and hairy Muslim. 

*Mom got a little tipsy on Corona and kept repeating with every fresh beer how she needed to watch 60 Minutes tonight. 

*My rosemary red potatoes were apparently just "OK" - aka nothing special.. aka probably could of enjoyed the day without them.. aka they suck, but the dog loved them. 

*Speaking of, my rottweiler gets more family love than I do - even though someone did pat me on the head at some point, but it's just not the same. 

Overall it really was a fine success.

No comments:

Post a Comment